Bonjour! The past couple of days have been so beautiful compared to usual, so yesterday we decided to take advantage of it with a little football practice. At the last minute, I grabbed my camera, not really expecting to use it. And then the above happened. It started with a couple pictures, then suddenly we started accruing all these amusing action shots. And here we are now. :)
I haven't really had much of a chance to share my not-so-serious side, aka the somewhat-sporty side, so here are 10 things about me that may surprise you:
1. I like to play football. In my last years in grade school, I became quite good at receiving the ball, but am just now developing an arm for throwing.
2. I like to play softball, though I am not particularly good at it :)
3. I am not an excessively fast runner, but when placed in a kinesiology class where tag is a norm, it turned out that I am quite skilled at evading the tagger and catching the taggees.
4. I am scared of soccer balls. However, I enjoy playing when there is a minimal risk of injury.
5. I have been told that I look like a pole when I'm running (due to my permanently good posture).
6. I cannot run long distances without thinking I'm dying at the end of it, however it has not stopped me from fantasizing about running in the annual state marathon.
7. I don't like walking long distances either.
8. Biking is my favorite mode of transport, as I often ride to class from certain bus stops. I have once ridden from my house to class, which was about 3 miles. I had trouble sitting on any surface that wasn't flat for a week.
9. I usually run at the campus track once a week for about 30 minutes, but it is really the only organized workout that I take part in :)
10. My enjoyment of sports is stronger than my ability. :P
I hope that wasn't too boring to read through- me and sports have a very odd relationship. O.o
What sports do you like play/ are good at?