Monday, November 25, 2013

The Cat's Meow *DIY* Kitty Paw Gloves

 A fun way to dress up some old boring gloves.
 I used pink puffy fabric paint and "Glittering Crystals" puffy paint for the paw prints.
 It's best to put something like a piece of cardboard inside the glove so that the paint doesn't glue the insides of the glove together.

 They will probably need about two coats of paint for a fuller effect.
 Voila! A brand new pair of gloves with some serious cattitude.    =^. _ .^=

Gloves: Old, Fabric Paint: Craft Store (or Walmart).

xoxo,
Sara

5 comments:

  1. Omg those are soooo cute!

    I joined your site.

    Check out my blog!

    http://kimchicakes2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love these gloves. How adorable! Such a simple craft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat idea! Too bad I live where it rarely gets below 50 :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! These are super cute! <3 I'm already known as a cat lady; I might as well embrace it and make these! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for a lovely comment.