The Best Things To Do/Eat During Fall:
1. Edy's "Pumpkin Patch" Ice Cream: If you love pumpkin, you'll love this ice cream. It's smooth, creamy, and tastes awesome with crushed graham crackers and whipped cream.
2. Sparkling Ice "Crisp Apple" Carbonated Beverage: The taste of walking-through-an-apple-orchard-on-a- beautiful-autumn-day is in a bottle of Crisp Apple. Seriously good.
3. The best part of fall is getting a pumpkin, carving it (4.), and then flavoring and roasting the seeds. The problem: over-flavoring them. Been there, done that.
4. Carving a pumpkin in a non-traditional manner, and
5. Making everything candy corn-themed. Crocheting? Definitely on the list.
What are your favorite things about fall?